15 December 2013

It's been a while.....

I don't really have any reason for neglecting my blog for the past 3 and a bit months. I've been neglecting a few things I guess, my fitness and general health, my job, this blog. I haven't done much at all except come off my anti depressants and to be honest, in hindsight, I don't know that this has been a good decision. I like feeling clearer in my head, but I have to admit my motivation and drive has taken a definite nosedive. I feel as though I am feeling more, but doing less.

My heart and head are still a mess.

2 comments:

  1. I know this is an older post, but want to ask about the meds you came off as I am in the process of weaning off my anti-d's too...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, it was a low dose of cipramil, which I was on for about 18 months to treat severe PMS. It worked well.

      Delete